CUDA Multiforcer 0.7 Source

Discussion and support for the CUDA Multiforcers (Windows and Linux)
  • Ads

Re: CUDA Multiforcer 0.7 Source

Postby Sc00bz » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:13 pm

File Multiforcer.h lines 1-10:
Code: Select all
/*  Multiforcer General Header File */

#include <stdlib.h>
#ifdef _WIN32
#include "pstdint.h"
#else
#include <stdint.h>
#endif
#include <stdio.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>

typedef uint32_t UINT4;
Sc00bz

Postby sapling » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:48 pm

You are the Absolute MAN! I did get some errors but it compiled and so now I will attempt to run it and see how well it works.
The errors incase you are curious are...
Multiforcer-common.c: In function ‘int convertAsciiToBinary(char*, unsigned char*, int)’:
Multiforcer-common.c:25: warning: format ‘%x’ expects type ‘unsigned int*’, but argument 3 has type ‘unsigned char*’
Multiforcer.cu: In function ‘int printCUDADeviceInfo(int)’:
Multiforcer.cu:159: warning: format ‘%lu’ expects type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 2 has type ‘unsigned int’
Multiforcer.cu:160: warning: format ‘%lu’ expects type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 2 has type ‘unsigned int’
Multiforcer.cu: In function ‘void launchComputeKernel(HOST_Run_Data*, HOST_Hash_Data*)’:
Multiforcer.cu:507: warning: format ‘%ld’ expects type ‘long int’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
Multiforcer.cu:582: warning: format ‘%ld’ expects type ‘long int’, but argument 2 has type ‘uint64_t’
Multiforcer.cu:586: warning: format ‘%ld’ expects type ‘long int’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
sapling

Postby sapling » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:18 pm

So about this FASTMD5 or NTLM option...
I am sure I am just not seeing it in the forums for what its suppose to do but what I am noticing is... It sucks... It doesnt find simple hashes...
I ran it on a 300 hash list I had for NTLM and it wasnt able to find a 3 character numeric word or 2 5 character lower case words... So is it just for sure to watch the numbers go around and around really really fast or does it actually try something that I dont understand?
sapling

Postby aliby » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Bitweasil wrote:The Makefile kind of sucks... sorry about that. I'll see if I can find the makefile I used on OS X.

Were you able to find the Mac OS X makefile you used? I'm getting the same error as previously mentioned:
Code: Select all
make: *** No rule to make target `-largtable2', needed by `../../bin/darwin/release/CUDA-Multiforcer'.  Stop.

Thanks!
aliby

Postby sapling » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Try this just to be sure
Go into the multiforcer directory and then to argtables2.9
./configure
make
make install
cd ..
make

Try that and see if it doesnt fix it for a unix based os.
sapling

Postby Porcci » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 am

The Makefile kind of sucks... sorry about that. I'll see if I can find the makefile I used on OS X.
Porcci

Postby Bitweasil » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Porcci wrote:The Makefile kind of sucks... sorry about that. I'll see if I can find the makefile I used on OS X.

Not sure if that was a request, or if you're a spambot of some weird type, but use the combined source build - it does build mostly cleanly on OS X.
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Previous

Return to CUDA Multiforcers