0.80 multiGPU alpha2 - newer and betterer! (ALPHA3 OUT, GO!)

Discussion and support for the CUDA Multiforcers (Windows and Linux)
  • Ads

Re: 0.80 multiGPU alpha2 - newer and betterer!

Postby cablefree » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Bitweasil wrote:Donations always welcome... :D

Just added one :) good work at the tools so far.

Jubii that did it, --threads 64 --blocks 20 did a -threads 160 --blocks 20 cant pass 150m/s put it is a low end card I have :)
But works and that's nice :)

I like the shell"gui" for seeing what's happening and what's next. Just used it running about 30min and then finished of cracking all the hashes. One option in the finish, I would wish to see the output of time spend at the end of the shell

Looking forward to see the hashfile options along in table cracking. Along new updates as it grows in code, when ever you got the time. And a post of the bench of the to cards :)
cablefree

Postby Bitweasil » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:17 pm

cablefree wrote:Just added one :) good work at the tools so far.

Got it, thanks much! Nearly to a new dev system core!

cablefree wrote:Jubii that did it, --threads 64 --blocks 20 did a -threads 160 --blocks 20 cant pass 150m/s put it is a low end card I have :)
But works and that's nice :)

Glad to hear it works. I need to write some autotuning stuff to handle different cards. Making people manually pick the threads/blocks for the tools has to be annoying.

cablefree wrote:I like the shell"gui" for seeing what's happening and what's next. Just used it running about 30min and then finished of cracking all the hashes. One option in the finish, I would wish to see the output of time spend at the end of the shell

I'll consider adding that, thanks.

cablefree wrote:Looking forward to see the hashfile options along in table cracking. Along new updates as it grows in code, when ever you got the time. And a post of the bench of the to cards :)

The multi-hash RT code will be available in the next major release.
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Postby Picch » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 am

GTX280 Core 2 Quad @ 2.8GHZ w/ 4GB on Fedora 14

--NTLM--
Code: Select all
./CUDA-Multiforcer-CPP -l -f test_hashes/Hashes-NTLM-Full.txt -c charsets/charset-upper-lower-numeric-symbol-95.chr -h NTLM --min 7 --max 7 --threads 512 -m 500 -b 60

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|'p' to pause          Cryptohaze Multiforcer 0.80 ALPHA2                      |
|                                                                              |
|Current PW len:         7 |      Passwords Found      |                       |
|Total hashes  :        14 |                           |  0: GPU: 758.95M/s    |
|Cracked hashes:         0 |                           |                       |
|Total time    : 00:00:04  |                           |                       |
|WUs: 0/16260 (0.0%)       |                           |                       |
|--------------------------|                           |                       |
| Thread 0 mem loaded      |  ┌──────────────────┐     |                       |
| Creating 1 threads       |  │      PAUSED      │     |                       |
| Alloc 512MB bitmap       |  │  Press any key   │     |                       |
| Starting pw len 7        |  └──────────────────┘     |                       |
| Starting pw len 7        |                           |                       |
| Added GPU device 0       |                           |                       |
| chr isMulti: 1           |                           |                       |
|                          |                           |                       |
|                          |                           |                       |
|                          |                           | TOTAL  : 758.95M/s    |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

--MD5--
./CUDA-Multiforcer-CPP -l -f test_hashes/Hashes-MD5-Full.txt -c charsets/charset-upper-lower-numeric-symbol-95.chr -h MD5 --min 7 --max 7 --threads 512 -m 500 -b 60

|'p' to pause          Cryptohaze Multiforcer 0.80 ALPHA2                      |
|                                                                              |
|Current PW len:         7 |      Passwords Found      |                       |
|Total hashes  :        14 |                           |  0: GPU: 540.93M/s    |
|Cracked hashes:         0 |                           |                       |
|Total time    : 00:00:20  |                           |                       |
|WUs: 2/16260 (0.0%)       |                           |                       |
|--------------------------|                           |                       |
| Thread 0 mem loaded      |  ┌──────────────────┐     |                       |
| Creating 1 threads       |  │      PAUSED      │     |                       |
| Alloc 512MB bitmap       |  │  Press any key   │     |                       |
| Starting pw len 7        |  └──────────────────┘     |                       |
| Starting pw len 7        |                           |                       |
| Added GPU device 0       |                           |                       |
| chr isMulti: 1           |                           |                       |
|                          |                           | TOTAL  : 540.93M/s    |
Picch

Postby Bitweasil » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 pm

SHA1 and MD4 implemented as well as some GUI tweaks (not all of them, but some).

Working on some other useful hashes for now, planning to do an alpha3 release tonight with what I've got (probably no more than just the MD4/MD5/NTLM/SHA1).
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Postby Bitweasil » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:58 am

Some variety of MSSQL cracking will be supported in Alpha3...
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Re: 0.80 multiGPU alpha2 - newer and betterer! (ALPHA3 OUT,

Postby cablefree » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 am

Th
Picch wrote:./CUDA-Multiforcer-CPP -l -f test_hashes/Hashes-NTLM-Full.txt -c charsets/charset-upper-lower-numeric-symbol-95.chr -h NTLM --min 7 --max 7 --threads 512 -m 500 -b 60
Picch wrote:./CUDA-Multiforcer-CPP -l -f test_hashes/Hashes-MD5-Full.txt -c charsets/charset-upper-lower-numeric-symbol-95.chr -h MD5 --min 7 --max 7 --threads 512 -m 500 -b 60

That seems to run quite good on a GTX280. My i ask if your running RAID to on your hardware conf. ?
cablefree

Re: 0.80 multiGPU alpha2 - newer and betterer! (ALPHA3 OUT,

Postby cablefree » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:42 am

Bitweasil wrote:Got it, thanks much! Nearly to a new dev system core!

If you used on pizza that's fine to, in may book most offend mistakes are made on empty belly's, and when a women is around begging one to go trough the crash out in snowing storming conditions :)
cablefree

Previous

Return to CUDA Multiforcers