Multiforcer feature requests?

Discussion and support for the CUDA Multiforcers (Windows and Linux)
  • Ads

Multiforcer feature requests?

Postby Bitweasil » Tue May 18, 2010 3:48 am

I'm going to start back in on the multiforcer here shortly once I get the rainbow table beta out for people to play with.

Features I'm planning on:
- Multi-GPU support
- Multi-CPU support (SSE to use the CPU cores for cracking as well - optionally)
- Some improvements to my plaintext gen - I think I can wring out a bit more performance here.
- Play with some other speed improvements I've thought of over the time.
- Possibly network support - have a master node and join in slaves (same binary most likely, cross-platform compatible)
- Resume support of some variety

Any other major feature requests?
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Re: Multiforcer feature requests?

Postby olderinnc » Thu May 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Bitweasil,
Wow, all great new features. I wish I was a better programmer and could help you. I have CUDA Multiforce running on a quad core CPU with a GeForce 9800 GTX+ under Fedora 10. It is running very well. I have another machine with GeForce 8400 GS and an Intel graphics card to run the monitor under Gentoo. I'm trying to get the GeForce 8400 to run headless so it can run 24/7 without interruption. Thanks for all of your work. It is nice having the GPUs working as they should be.
olderinnc

Postby bear24rw » Mon May 24, 2010 12:12 am

- Multi-CPU support (SSE to use the CPU cores for cracking as well - optionally)

i would REALLY like to see that, i am thinking about building a 2xGTX470 + AMD x6 headless server
bear24rw

Postby hackajar » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Might sound silly, but supporting a user name field in hash file would be nice, so I do not have to un-glue my pwdump output, crack hashes, then reglue based on a search index of original username->hash properties.

Also, output options would be nice (xml, csv, tab, etc.)

Great work btw! My GTX480 is hitting 4091201.2M/sec! Can't wait for Multiple GPU support!
hackajar

Return to CUDA Multiforcers