Distributed Crytohaze outlook

Anything else. Come in, say hi!
  • Ads

Distributed Crytohaze outlook

Postby infiltrator » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:15 am

Hi,

Its me again, just out of curiosity do you have plans to make a distributed version of Cryptohaze, some time in the future. I mean instead of just harvesting the GPU power from one or three graphics card in a system. It could harvest the GPU power of more than one system at a time, making the password recovery process a lot quicker and effective.

Thank you

KInd regards,
Infiltrator
infiltrator

Re: Distributed Crytohaze outlook

Postby Bitweasil » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:56 am

Yes, I am working on a multihost version of the Multiforcer. I have some preliminary code in SVN, just #ifdef'd out.

I will not be doing a "distributed project" for cracking, but the multihost capability is on the way.
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Postby infiltrator » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:21 am

Umm, sounds interesting will definitely wait until the final product is out. I've used other password recovery utilities in the past, moreover I have a feeling this multihost version will put all the others out of business.
infiltrator

Postby Bitweasil » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:43 pm

infiltrator wrote:Umm, sounds interesting will definitely wait until the final product is out. I've used other password recovery utilities in the past, moreover I have a feeling this multihost version will put all the others out of business.

oclHashCat is much faster.
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Return to General Chatter