WPA Handshake Achieved! Help Me Please!

Problems with the hash cracking system? Suggestions?
  • Ads

WPA Handshake Achieved! Help Me Please!

Postby MikeNeumann » Thu May 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Once in a great while wifite.py hands me a handshake. But,try as I might, I never find the correct password in my 12 gigabyte password file. Worse, when I pipeline the handshake to John The Ripper, the outcome is the same. I never find the password.

I have an ATI Graphics card in my desktop so I guess it's impossible to use your software with the help of graphics card acceleration.

Can I use your software without help from my GPU? How do I install your stuff on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS? Is it in a repository? Once I install your stuff how do I get it running?

Thanks for your help.
MikeNeumann

Re: WPA Handshake Achieved! Help Me Please!

Postby Bitweasil » Thu May 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Let's see...

1. I don't support WPA cracking. Never have. Will in the future if someone donates a bunch of hardware or money.
2. I don't have any "non-CUDA" tools. ALL my tools are CUDA only... with the exception of some of the rainbow table utility code.

So, no, "using my software without help from the GPU" is not possible.

And, given that I don't support WPA right now, it's probably not of much use anyway.

Now, if you're interested in funding WPA cracking support, I'm happy to discuss this. :) I could use another desktop system or so for development.
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Return to Hash cracking