Want to calculate Sha1 through Rent supercomputer.

Problems with the hash cracking system? Suggestions?
  • Ads

Want to calculate Sha1 through Rent supercomputer.

Postby cml » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 am

Hi beginners,

I want to rent supercomputer for Sha1 calculation ..
i am viewing two computers.. as below ..

first is Titan supercomputer from here .
http://www.olcf.ornl.gov/titan/
here is Titan specification.
Architecture 18,688 AMD Opteron 6274 16-core CPUs
18,688 Nvidia Tesla K20X GPUs
Power 8.2 MW
Operating system Cray Linux Environment
Space 404 m2 (4352 ft2)
Memory 693.5 TiB (584 TiB CPU and 109.5 TiB GPU)
Storage 40 PB, 1.4 TB/s IO Lustre filesystem
Speed 17.59 petaFLOPS (LINPACK)
27 petaFLOPS theoretical peak
First GPU based supercomputer to perform over 10 petaFLOPS

second is Ohio supercomputer center from here.
https://www.osc.edu/
here is specification of Ohio superdomputer
Hardware
HP Intel Xeon ClusterDetailed system specifications:
8,328 total cores
12 cores/node & 48 gigabytes of memory/node
Intel Xeon x5650 CPUs
HP SL390 G7 Nodes
128 NVIDIA Tesla M2070 GPUs
873 GB of local disk space in '/tmp'
QDR IB Interconnect
Low latency
High throughput
High quality-of-service.
Theoretical system peak performance
88.6 teraflops
GPU acceleration
Additional 65.5 teraflops
Total peak performance
154.1 teraflops
Memory Increase
Increases memory from 2.5 gigabytes per core to 4.0 gigabytes per core.
Storage Expansion
Adds 600 terabytes of DataDirect Networks Lustre storage for a total of nearly two petabytes of available disk storage.
System Efficiency
1.5x the performance of former system at just 60 percent of current power consumptio

Any one can inform which is best for Sha1 calculation ..
Any one can inform that hashcat can work with above system.

Waiting your good feed back.
Regads.
Shafiq.
cml

Re: Want to calculate Sha1 through Rent supercomputer.

Postby Bitweasil » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:59 pm

I have no idea. You also ask about hashcat which I do not write. I'm sure it could be made to work but I don't have access to a supercomputer to test on.
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Postby cml » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:42 am

Bitweasil wrote:I have no idea. You also ask about hashcat which I do not write. I'm sure it could be made to work but I don't have access to a supercomputer to test on.

sir,

I was discuss with Atom. (Programmer of Hashcat) he inform that his soft did not support Nvidia even you install single card on system.
I only need to calculate Nokia Sl3 hash.. sha1
Main issue is Titan HPC designed to archive high performance with double precision floating point numbers. I need programmer how are interested to develop his soft to work with supercomputer.
I can get login access for you ..this is no problem for me.
i need your time for discussion on Skype..
OR
if you are ready to work with supercomputer .please notify me so i discuss with account admin for login access.. i will apply time for you .. at this point i will be need some info from you ..
All discussion will be made once you give me your valued time .
Waiting your reply.
Shafiq
cml

Postby cml » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:08 pm

sir,
Please contact me .. i can arrange supercomputer login access for you .. if you are interested to develop your soft for run on supercomputer.
Regards.
cml

Postby Bitweasil » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Prove to me that you have access to the computer you claim to have access to and I will consider porting my tools to it.

I do not believe that you have legitimate access to Titan for the purposes of doing SL3 cracking.

Also, I have more going on in my life than responding to you.
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Postby cml » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:38 am

Bitweasil wrote:Prove to me that you have access to the computer you claim to have access to and I will consider porting my tools to it.

I do not believe that you have legitimate access to Titan for the purposes of doing SL3 cracking.

Also, I have more going on in my life than responding to you.

Sir,
i will get login access for test purpose not for professional and not for business. this is just our test calculation... as we are looking compatible soft to run on HPC .
... so i can apply time easily as application performance...
If you agree to work your soft to supercomputer.. please provider some info .. after that within month i will get login access.As i think they will charge per hour..
I need some info to apply time on supercomputer.. like below..
1) Project references and peer reviews
2) Project Milestones
3) Significance of Research:
4) Computational Approach
5) Application Parallel Performance
6) Restart I/O:
7) Analysis I/O:
8) Data Transfer I/O:
9) Archival I/O:
10) Software info for run on HPC

As soon as you send me above info i can apply easily for you .. Apply time will be as Application performance and data analytics ..

In private project .. they charge some money.. .. i will pay to them. don;t worry.
Waiting your reply.
Shafiq.
cml

Postby Bitweasil » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:08 pm

So, let me get this straight:

You don't have access, but you might be able to get access, if I write you up a proposal to port SL3 cracking software to the supercomputer?

Do you want me to actually write the proposal for SL3 cracking, or will you need me to lie and claim it's for something actually vaguely scientific?

I don't for a second believe you have other interests in mind - as far as I can tell, you are purely interested in SL3 cracking, as that seems to be the only thing on the mind of anyone in that community. It was pulled from hashcat for a reason, and it will not be added to Cryptohaze for the same reason.

I will consider writing private SL3 software, but my hourly rate is $200/hr. I will not lie to a supercomputing body about the nature of the project, though.

Also, have you considered trying to get some of the "elite altcoin miners" to work for you instead? A distributed network of altcoin mining boxes would likely work just fine for SL3 cracking, and you can scam them out of money more easily than you can scam time out of a supercomputer.
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Postby cml » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:50 am

Bitweasil wrote:So, let me get this straight:

You don't have access, but you might be able to get access, if I write you up a proposal to port SL3 cracking software to the supercomputer?

Do you want me to actually write the proposal for SL3 cracking, or will you need me to lie and claim it's for something actually vaguely scientific?

I don't for a second believe you have other interests in mind - as far as I can tell, you are purely interested in SL3 cracking, as that seems to be the only thing on the mind of anyone in that community. It was pulled from hashcat for a reason, and it will not be added to Cryptohaze for the same reason.

I will consider writing private SL3 software, but my hourly rate is $200/hr. I will not lie to a supercomputing body about the nature of the project, though.

Also, have you considered trying to get some of the "elite altcoin miners" to work for you instead? A distributed network of altcoin mining boxes would likely work just fine for SL3 cracking, and you can scam them out of money more easily than you can scam time out of a supercomputer.

Dear sir,
I am really interested to work with Altcoin mining .. how to start , what software to start work .. what will be price.. and what time required to calculate single SL3 hash..
I need three answer.
1) i need total estimation of project cost ?
2) single sl3 hash calculation price? (price on Altcoin/hash)
3) time of sl3 calculation on Altcoin.

Waiting your reply.
Shafiq.
cml

Postby Bitweasil » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:03 pm

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about, and I don't think you have access to a supercomputer to do sl3 cracking.

My consultation rate for whatever it is you want to do starts at 500btc.
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Return to Hash cracking