New tables - seed plz.

Discussion of the upcoming GPU accelerated rainbow table implementation
  • Ads

Re: New tables - seed plz.

Postby Bitweasil » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:12 am

I've added another NTLM 300k seed. Let me know if this resolves it.
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Postby frosty » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Pretty much all weekend without it budging at all.

Bitweasil wrote:I've added another NTLM 300k seed. Let me know if this resolves it.

Yes, this seems to have worked, this morning I found it downloading at about 50-70k/s, it's very strange...it's fast enough to be done in about another week or so. Thanks for sorting that Bitweasil, appreciate it.
frosty

Postby frosty » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:54 am

Ugh 95.6% done on this last torrent and it's gone back to idling and transferring at 1k/s again, it only had a few days left, was hoping to have it done in time for the Christmas break :s
frosty

Postby Bitweasil » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:54 pm

frosty wrote:Ugh 95.6% done on this last torrent and it's gone back to idling and transferring at 1k/s again, it only had a few days left, was hoping to have it done in time for the Christmas break :s

Sorry, one of my boxes glitched out. Is it better now?

You may see why I dislike torrents now...
Bitweasil
Site Admin

Postby frosty » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:19 am

Yep it's reconnected, 96.1% done now. Has between 3-4 days left, yay :)
frosty

Postby frosty » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:25 pm

All done :D

Thanks to anyone who helped seed, I'm between 0.85 - 1.35 share ratio for these torrents, none of them are actually uploading at the moment I have no idea why, anyway I need to disconnect this external drive and get it home, It will be back to seed probably sometime in the next few days and I will leave it seeding for the foreseeable future. Thanks for addressing the problems Bitweasil, time to put these to the test :)
frosty

Postby frosty » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:21 am

Tables were offline during the Xmas period, they're back up today and seeding. I will seed for the forseeable future although the number of people connecting isn't very high, I think I have connection problems to some people in the swarm, I don't know why.

I managed to grab my first few length 8 NTLM passwords, surprisingly of about 50 passwords only 7 were length 8 or lower, I expected more people to be using shorter passwords.

Anyway they work like a charm, it takes my rig (a GTX 580) reading from 2x1Tb Western Digital Green 7,200 RPM SATA II drives about 2 hours to do a full pass of tables length 6,7 and 8. That's from fully AES encrypted drives as well, using TrueCrypt for full drive encryption, what can I say, I'm paranoid. But the hardware decryption on my CPU I benchmark at about 4.4GB/sec for AES anyway so I don't think that's a bottleneck.
frosty

Postby frosty » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm

I think I'm at about the 6Tb upload on these now, it's a shame few others have stuck around to help seed, shame on you guys! :cry:

I'm going to have to do some shifting about of these tables from drive to drive for various reasons, but I'll bring the seed back online again ASAP. I'll kick the speed up again for a few more months probably before finally retiring the seed at some point in the future, I'll probably try and get approx 10Tb uploaded before I pull 'em.

*edit*

Set the daily cap to 1024k/s and nightly to 4096k/s :) :) :)
frosty

Postby h4ck » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:09 am

I have seeded NTLM LEN 6 on ratio > 15. I have downloaded NTLM LEN 8 for 3 months without much happening...

If someone could please seed it, we will contribute by seed for long time on 100Mbit European Dedicated machine.

/ H4ck
http://www.how-to-hack.net
h4ck

Previous

Return to GPU Rainbow Tables